Thursday, July 30, 2009

WELCOME!

Hello Readers,
Welcome to my new blog site!

I am so excited as I start my year as Miss Teen Earth United States. For my new followers, I was just crowned the new Miss Teen Earth United States on July 22nd in Primm Valley, Nevada (just 30 miles outside of Las Vegas). I can't wait to begin updating everyone on what I do this year. I have so many things planned and so many goals that I would like to achieve.

For those of you who would like to read about things I have done in the past please visit my previous blog site at www.missteenearthflorida2009.blogspot.com

I am so excited to be a spokesperson for environmental awareness and protection this year! I am a firm believer that we should protect the Earth because it is a gift from God and it is the only Earth we have.

I will also continue promoting "Clean the World" as one of my personal platforms and would like to urge you to visit our site! www.cleantheworldfoundation.org

To visit the national website please go to www.usearthpageants.com

Thank you to everyone who has always been there supporting me. It is because of you that I have this amazing opportunity and I am going to make everyone proud!

With Love,
Jolie Noelle Schamber ~ Miss Teen Earth United States

No comments:

Post a Comment