Saturday, December 26, 2009

Newspaper Articles


Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and had a wonderful Christmas. I am definitely looking forward to the New Year! I have tons of events and fundraisers coming up and I am eager to fulfill the second half of my year as Miss Teen Earth United States. It has been SUCH a journey thus far and I cannot wait to see what the New Year has in store for me!

Recently there were a few stories written about me in a couple of different newspapers. To read the article about me in our area news paper follow the link bellow:
East Orange Sun Article

To read the story about me in the University of Central Florida Newspaper, follow the link bellow:
Central Florida Future Article

That's all for now!

With Love,
Jolie Noelle Schamber
Miss Teen Earth United States

No comments:

Post a Comment