Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank you Mayor Buddy Dyer!

I would like to dedicate a post to thank the Mayor of Orlando, Mayor Buddy Dyer for taking the time to recognize me with a proclamation.

The proclamation was given to me to honor and recognize all of the work that I have done within the community.

Giving back to others is something that I LOVE to do! My parents have always taught me the importance of giving back and it is something that genuinely makes me happy.

I feel so honored to be to recognized and I truly appreciate it!

Thank you again to the City of Orlando! This is not the end of the road for me. I fully plan on continuing to give back now and in the future and I encourage everyone else to do so as well. There are so many great ways to get involved. Find a charity of organization that promotes a cause that you feel passionate about!

This week is also Earth Week and Earth Day is on Thursday. Take some time to go out into your community and make a difference!

With Love,
Jolie Noelle Schamber
Miss Teen Earth United States

No comments:

Post a Comment