Sunday, June 27, 2010

Save The Gulf Jewelry

Hi Readers!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I currently am selling the jewelry shown to the left.

The bracelets and earrings are all handmade by me. I am selling the jewelry to help raise money to save the Gulf of Mexico, as well as the wildlife that has been affected. I will be donating 100% of the proceeds to the effort.

I would appreciate it so much for you all to help out by ordering a bracelet from me.

I am asking for a $15 minimum donation for the bracelelt or earrings. Of course if your heart leads you to give more it would be greatly appreciated.

Again the jewelry is all made by me and I have really put my heart and soul into this project.

Feel free to email me at joliens@bellsouth.net if you would like to purchase this. All transactions can be made through paypal.

PLEASE HELP ME SAVE THE GULF OF MEXICO!

With Love,
Jolie Noelle Schamber
Miss Teen Earth United States

No comments:

Post a Comment