Saturday, August 28, 2010

Regalia

As many of you may know, I was fortunate to win Miss Teen Earth United States in a Jovani Couture gown purchased from Regalia Magnificent Apparel! The owners Carry and David are both very dear friends of mine. If you are looking for a winning gown then this is certainly an amazing place to go! There are tons of gorgeous competition gowns to choose from. Carry and David both have an eye for a winning gown, and their advice will definitely lead you to that PERFECT dress!

When I tried on my pink Jovani dress we all knew that it was "the one." Im actually certain that it was love at first sight! It really helped me have that edge on stage and I felt so CONFIDENT up there in a dress that I LOVED.

So if you are looking for a winning gown, I encourage you to go see Carry and David at Regalia Magnificent Apparel. They are located in beautiful Downtown Orlando, Florida.

You can visit their website at: http://www.regalia.org/




With Love,
Jolie Noelle Schamber
Miss Teen Earth United States 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment